- 22mm LED and Toggle Switches
- Circuit Breakers
- Commercial Relays
- Current Transformers
- Energy Meters
- Industrial Relays
- Mechanical and Tools
- Modular Contactors and Plug-in Relays
- Surge Protection, Isolation & Power Terminals
STRIDER M71 Power Meter
STRIDER M71 Power Meter
The Mercs STRIDER M71 (ME-PM-M71) measures and displays the characteristics of single phase two wires (1p2w), three phase three wires (3p3w,) and three phase four wires(3p4w) supplies, including voltage, frequency, current, power ,active and reactive energy, imported or exported. Energy is measured in terms of kWh, kVArh. Maximum demand current can be measured over pre-set periods of up to 60 minutes. In order to measure energy, the unit requires voltage and current inputs in addition to the supply required to power the product.
STRIDER M71 supports CT connection and can be used with a wide range of Current inputs, giving the unit a cost-effective operation. Built-in interfaces provides for Ethernet TCP IP, Ethernet TCP Gateway and RS485 Modbus RTU outputs. Configuration is password protected.
Introducing MerCs range of Panel Mount multifunction energy analysers. The Strider M71, is a top quality new-generation intelligent energy meter. They are used not only used in the electricity transmission and power distribution system, but also in the power consumption, measurement and analysis in high voltage intelligent power grids. The Strider M71 measures and displays the characteristics of 1p2w, 3p4w and 3p3w supplies, including voltage, frequency, current, power and active and reactive energy, imported or exported, Harmonics, Power factor, Max. Demand etc. Energy is measured in terms of kWh, kVArh and kVAh.
Maximum demand current can be measured over pre-set periods of up to 60minutes.
In order to measure energy, the unit require voltage and current inputs in addition to the supply input required to power the product. The requisite current input(s) are obtained via current transformers.
The Strider M71 energy meter can be configured to work with a wide range of CTs, giving the products a wide range of usage applications. Built-in interface provides RS485 Modbus RTU with the Strider M71 also having Ethernet TCP/IP Gateway communication. Digital inputs and outputs are also provided for on the Strider M71 for external signal counting and external device control (Load Sheading) . 30 various parameters can be set for alarm. Configuration is password protected.
The Strider M71 is fitted with an Ethernet Gateway and allows for up to 32 meters to be connected through the RS485 connection, allowing them to be monitored through the single Ethernet Gateway.
The Strider M71 use Phoenix plug-in terminals for easy wiring and push-in mechanism for quick installation.
The Strider M71 includes an easy to read Back-Lit LCD screen with Bar Graph for energy monitoring.
- High Quality easy to use and read Panel Mount Multifunction energy Meter
- Measures kWh Kvarh, KW, Kvar, KVA, P, F, PF, Hz, dmd, V, A, etc.
- CT Connect for current input via quick to install Phoenix plug and socket connections
- Measures 240VAC (A-N) Single phase and 3Phase 415VAC ( A-A) circuits
- Wide range of currents can be monitors via Current Transformer(s)
- RS485 Modbus RTU communications
- Accuracy Class 0.5s
- Bi-directional measurement IMP & EXP
- Voltage reference and RS485 connections use a Plug
- IEC62053-22 Class 0.5s accuracy
- Ethernet TCP IP and Ethernet TCP Gateway
- Multi Tariff power monitoring can be set to monitor time of use kWh(Peak, Shoulder, Off-Peak)
- Digital input and outputs can be set to monitor various functions and readings