Twilight Switch TS-240-1 is used to control Lighting circuits, turning them on at dusk and off at dawn.
Twilight switch TS-240-1 is used to control lighting at dusk and switch them off at dawn. The switching on relay can be adjusted by a knob on the front panel. The twilight switch is sup?plied with a light sensor.
The light sensor contains a variable resistor sensitive to strength of illumination, it must be placed with permanent access to sunlight, and not be affected by any external light sources including its own illumination system. At dusk, when the strength of light goes below the set lux value, and after switch on delay, the relay will energizes its contacts. Switching is delayed to avoid nuisance switching caused by temporary illumination or headlights.
At dawn, when the strength of light goes above the set lux value, and after switch off delay, the relay will de-energizes its contacts.
- Sensitivity adjustment from 2 to 100 lux
- External light sensor included in delivery
- Fixed switching on and off delay
- LED indication for power supply and relay status
- 2 module DIN-rail mounting
- Sensor mounts through a 10mm hole