MerCs was born from a desire to service a market limited by choice. We strive to provide safe, productive & reliable electrical equipment and to build long-term customer relationships. MerCs staff have all serviced this market for many years and their passion sees them all focused on partnering with the industry to deliver technologically advanced products that are highly sort after.
MerCs will achieve its goals through ongoing market contact, education and customer support coupled with mechanisms to ensure it understands and delivers on the needs of the market place.
We are a dynamic company established by leading industry specialists with the benefit of fresh thinking and a fresh approach to customer service.
MerCs very much looks forward to partnering with you now and long into the future.
- Vision: Bring to industry safe, productive and reliable electrical products and to be highly respected within the electrical sector.
- Mission: Strive each and every day to exceed customer service expectations through a systematic approach to operations. Also ensuring our products and services evolve with market expectations and that promises made are delivered upon.
- Core Values: Safe, Productive, Reliable
MerCs is a 100% Australian owned business located in Newcastle made up of a highly experienced, enthusiastic group of electrical equipment supply specialists.
MerCs distributes a high quality range of Energy Meters, Current Transformers, Relays and Switchboard Components.
We are very focused on partnering with your business to deliver cutting edge electrical metering, control and safety protection products.
MerCs current product offering includes:
- Energy Meters
- Power Meters
- Current Transformers
- 3in1 Current Transformers
- Split Core Current Transformers
- Earth LEakage Relays
- Over Current Earth Fault Relays
- Over Current Relays
- Earth Fault Relays
- Voltage Relays
- Reverse Power Relays
- Motor Protections Relays
- Flag Relays
- Fuse Holders
- And Many More
MerCs looks forward to fulfilling your electrical equipment and safety needs.
Please call 1300 163 727 OR email email@example.com for further details.